The information that we collect will only be used in accordance to the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable data protection laws in the United Kingdom.
When you purchase from www.znore.co.uk, we will require certain information which will include;
- Your Name
- Email address
- Contact number
- Shipping and billing address,
- Payment information (processed via PayPal, not collected or stored by Znore)
- IP address and password may also be recorded
The data that will be collected as you use the site will include;
- Activity information
- Any communications with Znore,
- Information regarding your purchases,
- The way you use the site,
- Various Site services.
We will not require any Sensitive Personal Data such as health, religion, race, ethnic origin or sexual orientation. We also may receive information from third party sources that you have given permission to share your information. Dependent on your network rules, it may include data such as marital status, the number of people in your household ad any other information.
How We Use the Information Collected
The personal data that is collected form the site is to improve and customise your experience with Znore.
We will use your email address to allow us to communicate with you; these service emails may include communication regarding site updates and the activity on the site.
Please note that we may share information with selected third parties who will be able to present advertisements on Znore, as well as present advertisements and promotional offers that are relevant to your interests.
Also for the use of marketing any reviews, testimonials, goods or services you provide us with regarding our Site may be used and we may amend testimonials or reviews to include only your first name and general geographic location.
The information that we use will be required to provide an improved experience for you and to allow our Site to operate.
- We use your email address and password which will allow us to recognise you when you return to our Site for a faster and personal user account.
- Login data is used to allow you to place an order
- Your address will allow us to verify that we can deliver to you
- IP address is used to prevent fraud, spam or abuse of our site.
We use your data to provide an enjoyable shopping experience as well as a user-friendly service, examples include;
- Records of your preferences for a customised experience,
- Login details to allow us to make a faster shopping experience,
- Browser type and version, operating system and platform as well as any hardware or software that is used by yourself to allow us to understand when and how users access our website to allow us to further develop our site.
When you accept our Terms and Conditions, you are agreeing to allow us to send emails which include;
- To allow us to contact you about the status of any reviews submitted,
- Once you have made a purchase a confirmation email will be sent to update you on the status of your order,
- Any information you request.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing emails you can simply click ‘unsubscribe’ in any email sent to you.
Please note that the Aggregate Information that we collect regarding a category or group of product, services or users have had individual user identities removed. Any information collected on the way you use our Site and how others use the same service will be anonymous and in any data you can be assured that no identification information will be included.
All orders are processed through PayPal. All account information collected on this web site is stored on PayPal’s secure site and is not available to the Znore.co.uk computers, other than shipping and email information.
Our Security Measures
The information that we will collect about you will be stored on our secure servers and is held in accordance with our security policy and the law.
We aim to protect your personal details online, although the transmission of information via the internet is not entirely secure.
Cookies are used on our site to provide an optimised online and mobile experience for users with cookies allowing us to understand how applications and websites work. Please note that our emails that are sent to you may contain cookies, and this allows us to track whether you open the emails or click on any links that are found within the email. The cookies used in the emails are not stored to your computer or mobile device and are unique to each email. The four types of cookies that our site uses are the following:
- Performance Cookies gather information regarding how users use the site and it allows us to monitor the site performance such as monitoring traffic, popular pages and collect anonymous analytics data.
- The purpose of Functionality Cookies is to recognise your preferences which will then remember these specific preferences for a later date.
Operationally Necessary Cookies
- For the operation of our site, Operationally Necessary Cookies are essential as it makes it possible for you to use and browse our site. Please not that if you disable cookies the site may not function correctly.
- We do not have access or control to third-party advertising cookies or any of the information that is contained. Third parties use these cookies to allow them to understand your interest in the advertisements and the content which will allow them to offer relevant advertisements which is completely based on the activities you do through the site.
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Any data collected will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable data protection laws within the United Kingdom.
Your Personal Information
If you would like to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, you can do so although there may be an administrative fee which will not exceed the maximum that is permitted by law. Please note that you will be required to provide proof of identity before we process the request.
If you have any further enquiries please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at 19a St Mary Street, St Mary Centre, Thornbury, Bristol, BS35 2AB.